Keto Vanilla Protein Shake
This keto vanilla protein shake offers some variety to your daily chocolate shake. As with the chocolate version there are variants with including 1/8 cup, 1/4 cup or no coconut oil. One benefit this one has over the chocolate shake is its net carb count of 2g instead of 3g.
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 Scoops Garden of Life Vanilla Protein Powder (Sport)
- A few ice cubes
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Pour almond milk into a blender along with 2 scoops of the protein powder and a few ice cubes.
- If you are using coconut oil, put it in a separate glass jar and microwave for 45 seconds or until liquefied.
- Turn the blender on and blend for approximately 30 seconds.
- Now while the mixture is still blending, slowly pour the coconut oil into the mixture. It should take about 10 seconds to pour all the coconut oil. This is very important to allow the coconut oil to fully mix into the smoothie and avoid clumping or other unpleasant texture effects.
Below we've included the nutrient information for the different variants of this vanilla smoothie.
Calories: 190, Fats: 5.5g, Protein: 31g, Net Carbs: 2g
Nutritional Information with 1/8 Cup Coconut Oil:
Calories: 415, Fats: 32.8g, Protein: 31g, Net Carbs: 2g
Nutritional Information with 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil:
Calories: 660, Fats: 60g, Protein: 31g, Net Carbs: 2g