These simple roasted radishes are a great snack or side in place of a potato based dish.
The radishes are roasted with garlic, olive oil, fresh rosemary and nutritional yeast until tender and golden. Perfect served with your favorite vegan keto dip or as a side to salads and main meals.
- 5 ounces radishes, tips removed and halved
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of nutritional yeast
- A generous pinch of sea salt
- A generous pinch of black paper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the olive oil, rosemary, nutritional yeast, garlic, salt and paper to a mixing bowl. Mix together well to combine.
- Arrange the radish halves across a shallow baking tray. Drizzle over the olive oil mixture and use your hands to rub the seasonings into the radishes.
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 15 minutes until tender and golden.
- Calories: 151.6
- Fat: 13.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.6 g (Net carbs)
- Protein: 2.1 g