Dessert and breakfast, together again! These chocolate-raspberry chia pudding shots are almost like magic.
They are healthy and sweet – the perfect combination. Famous for being a low carb thickening agent, these organic chia seeds make an unforgettable pudding.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Stevia
- 1/2 cup rasberries
- In a jar, combine all the ingredients (except for the raspberries) and shake vigorously. Let sit for 2 minutes and then pour into four shot glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (preferably overnight) until mixture thickens into pudding. Top with raspberries.
This recipe yields 4 shots. 1 serving is 2 shots.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 19 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g (Net carbs)
- Protein: 5 g