This strawberry and coconut smoothie bowl is loaded with healthy fats and sweet low carb strawberries – a perfectly sweet way to start your day!
The smoothie bowl has been decorated with creamy shredded coconut, fresh strawberry and crunchy chopped almonds but feel free to experiment with your favorite low carb toppings – just be sure to update your macros accordingly!
- 2/3 cup coconut milk yogurt
- 3 small strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of almond milk
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1/2 a tablespoon of lakanto maple flavored syrup
- 1 medium strawberry, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of shredded coconut
- 3 almonds, chopped
- Add the coconut milk yogurt to a blender along with the strawberries, almond milk, chia seeds, coconut oil and syrup. Blend well until smooth and transfer to a bowl.
- Decorate with the sliced strawberries, shredded coconut and chopped almonds. Serve immediately.
For added crunch and healthy fats add walnuts or chia seeds to your topping, or for an extra fruity bowl, decorate with a small portion of fresh blueberries.
The recipe uses lakanto maple syrup to sweeten the smoothie bowl, however you can use any powdered or liquid low carb sweetener you prefer.
- Calories: 208.7
- Fat: 17.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.4 g (Net carbs)
- Protein: 2 g