This crisp and crunchy slaw salad is loaded with low carb veggies and dressed in a creamy peanut butter and coconut milk yogurt dressing.
This makes for an individual lunch serving on its own, or can be portioned three ways as a side dish to main meals.
For the salad
- 1/4 cup white cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro
- ½ cup broccoli, thinly sliced
For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon of coconut milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ginger, grated
- Add the cabbage, radish, lettuce, cilantro and broccoli to a mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Add the dressing ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Spoon the dressing over the raw vegetables and stir well, coating everything evenly in the sauce.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This works just as well with almonds if you cannot tolerate peanuts.
For extra crunch, top with crushed peanuts or almonds to serve.
- Calories: 172.5
- Fat: 15.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.1 g (Net carbs)
- Protein: 2.8 g