This simple yet tasty carpaccio is loaded with low carb veggies, crunchy toasted pine nuts and extra virgin olive oil for a dose of healthy fats.
The carpaccio is topped with a sprinkle of nutritional yeast for just a hint of cheese flavor in the dish.
This is a great light and refreshing summer lunch option!
- 3 small radish, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, peeled into long thin strips
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup arugula
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange the zucchini strips, radish and arugula in a serving bowl.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil and drizzle over the vegetables. Season with a little salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Add the pine nuts to a dry pan over a low/medium heat and toast gently for a minute or two until lightly golden.
- Scatter the toasted pine nuts over the carpaccio and sprinkle with the nutritional yeast to serve.
- Calories: 202
- Fat: 19.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g (Net carbs)
- Protein: 3.4 g